Dear Lung Cancer Victim,
Thousands of American lung cancer patients are receiving up to 45 checks in the mail right now.
In fact, It is estimated that over 724,000 Americans have already received their Lung Cancer Checks.
- A welder, smoker and lung cancer patient was sent $1,293,750
- A carpenter and lung cancer patient was sent $6,439,265
- A steelworker and lung cancer patient got $1,926,618.92
If you haven’t started receiving your checks in the mail just yet… You could start to see them in as little as 2 months.
And by the way…
- The way you’ll get the checks is 100% legal (It’s approved by the Federal Government)
- You don’t have to sue the company you worked for to get the money
- And even if you used to smoke, you can still be entitled to receive these checks
There is a little known “secret system” that is helping American lung cancer patients get cash payouts.
And most of the time, you don’t even have to leave your own home.
So if you have lung cancer, or you know someone who does… you should apply for these checks.
It’s free and only takes 30 seconds.
I’ll show you how to do exactly that in just a second…
But first, I’d like to show you why these checks are being made available in the first place.
Greed And Profits Gave You Lung Cancer
It is no secret that asbestos causes lung cancer…
Companies KNEW this all the way back in 1949…
And they covered it up. Over and over again.
They put their profits over your health.
Here is a letter marked “Company Confidential” from Exxon. It showed that their employees were getting lung cancer from asbestos…
Full document here.
Now I know you’re probably thinking… “But I never worked with asbestos” … or “I have no way to prove it.”
Asbestos was in everything from floors (literally) to ceiling tiles and everything in between. It was even in hair dryers.
And the cold, hard truth is that If you worked in an industrial or manufacturing setting before the mid 1970’s… you were probably exposed to asbestos.
“But that was back in the 1970’s…”
Yes, they knew almost 50 years ago. And they hid it from you and the rest of us.
Heck even one of the director of purchases of Bendix (now Honeywell) knew about the dangers of asbestos and said “why not die from it”…
Not all corporations are good. Some of them are just downright evil… And some of them are the reason you have lung cancer today…
And they have been caught red handed.
Saying they KNEW you would get lung cancer if you used their products.
It is because they have been caught and doctors all over the world have proven that asbestos causes lung cancer…
You might see checks showing up at your door in as little as 2 months.
Smoked Over 10 Years Ago?
No Problem. You Could Still Qualify For Cash
If you smoked over 10 years ago, or never smoked at all… you could still receive up to 45 lung cancer checks in the mail.
Now I’ve had to blank out the names for privacy reasons of the people below.
But I wanted to show you that even past smokers are receiving checks in the mail for months on end…
- Jacob Lilienthal was a smoker and he was sent $1.4 Million Dollars in Lung Cancer Checks
- Thessley Campbell was also a smoker and he was sent $1.2 Million Dollars in Lung Cancer Checks
- Kevin Howell was a smoker and he got $4.5 Million Dollars in Lung Cancer Checks
So even if you smoked in the past, you could still receive big cash payouts because of a new “secret system”.
And if you didn’t smoke, it’s even easier to get a payout.
All you have to do is apply for free on the next page…
Does This Secret System Work?
How Do You Know You Will Get Paid?
As I’m sure you’re aware… nothing in life is certain.
I’ll tell you what is certain…
Over 724,000 American Lung Cancer patients have already got their checks.
- Kevin Howell worked with railroad signals and signal houses. He also smoked cigarettes for approximately 45 years. He was given $4,508,488 ($4.5 Million Dollars) in Lung Cancer Checks.
- In Michigan, James Parrott worked as steelworker for 30 years. He got lung cancer and was sent $1,926,618.92 ($1.9 Million Dollars).
- William Roverano worked as a carpenter for the Philadelphia Electric Co. from 1971 to 1981. He was told he had lung cancer in both lungs and was awarded $6,439,265.14 ($6.4 Million Dollars)
- On October 28, 2017, George Cooney was sent $12.5 Million Dollars for his lung cancer. Cooney was a former cigarette smoker. He spent his career as a mechanic.
- Larry Smith worked on drilling rigs in Mississippi. After Larry Smith died from lung cancer, his family was sent $3,856,346.17 ($3.8 Million Dollars).
- In Illinois, Jacob Lilienthal worked for the GM&O Railroad. He was also a smoker. After he was diagnosed with lung cancer he got $1,443,810.53 ($1.4 Million Dollars) in Lung Cancer Checks.
- Thessley Campbell worked in Pennsylvania at various factories. Campbell was a cigarette smoker and a welder. He was diagnosed with lung cancer and got $1,293,750 ($1.2 Million Dollars).
- Winston Payne worked at CSX Transportation Inc. in Knoxville. For 40 years he was as a brakeman/switchman. In later years, he developed lung cancer and was awarded $8.6 Million Dollars.
- A boilermaker in New York was diagnosed with lung cancer and received $3.7 Million Dollars.
- A steelworker’s family was given $1 million dollars because the husband died of lung cancer.
- An iron worker got $2.4 Million Dollars sent to him because of his lung cancer.
- $12.5 Million Dollars was sent to a mechanic’s family after he died from lung cancer.
I could go on… but I’m sure you get the point.
There is no way to know for sure that you will qualify too….
But surely taking 30 seconds to find out is worth it, right?
All you have to do is visit the official Lung Cancer And Asbestos Website.
Fill out the form, and they take care of the rest.
Today There Is About $30 Billion Available In Secret
“Lung Cancer Bank Accounts”
$30,000,000,000.00 is still available for lung cancer patients like you.
This is what $1 Billion Dollars looks like. There is 30 times this amount available right now.
And that’s not even counting the other $18 billion that has already been paid to lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis patients.
And all you have to do today is take 30 seconds to answer a few questions.
Here are some of the trust funds with the largest amounts of money waiting for patients like you:
- Kaiser Aluminum – $1.2 billion
- Pittsburgh Corning – $3.4 billion
- Johns Manville – $2.5 billion
- Babcock and Wilcox – $1.85 billion
- Pacor Incorporated – $2.5 billion
- A.P. Green Industries – $901 million
What Will It Cost You? And How Much Money Can You Get?
This secret system is free to use. It’s free to apply.
So what’s the catch?
The experts who get you the checks take a tiny commission on the extra money they get you.
But it’s nothing compared to how much cash you could be getting each month…
You could get between $50,000 to over $1 Million Dollars with this secret new system. The amount depends on…
- Something the experts call your “Exposure Profile” – this is something they will create for you for free
- How much you smoked in the past – The less you smoked, the more money you could get
- What state you worked in – In some states, cases are worth more
But don’t you worry, the experts on the next page will do all this work for you… absolutely free.
How To Start Getting Your Checks
First, I want to let you know that this secret system for lung cancer patients isn’t for everyone.
You will have to speak to someone on the phone for this to work. So if you are afraid of talking on the phone for 10 or 15 minutes, then this isn’t for you.
But if you want a proven way to get Lung Cancer Checks in the mail…
Checks that you can spend on whatever you like…
And to use a “secret system” that an estimated 724,000 American Lung Cancer Patients are already using to get cash payments each and every month…
Here’s what you need to do…
- Visit the official Lung Cancer And Asbestos Website by clicking the button below
- Fill out the form you see on the page (it only takes 30 seconds and your information is secure)
- Then you will see a thank you page confirming your information was received
You don’t have to do anything else except answer the phone if one of the experts has some extra questions for you.
Now I must warn you, the American Lung Association estimates that 234,030 new lung cancer patients will be diagnosed this year.
That’s about 641 new lung cancer patients every day that will want their piece of the pie.
So I must urge you to act now, because there is no way we will be able to help all 234,030 new patients.
There just isn’t enough time in the day.
So click the button below right now and fill out the form on the next page.
You may receive your first check in the mail within 2 short months! (To spend on whatever you like)
P.S. The official Lung Cancer and Asbestos website is protected with the same level of security as your bank’s websites, Apple and IBM. Your information is always kept safe and private.